Polish Co-Op Savings & Loan
Photo credit: Mike Puma, ViewsOfBuffalo
Two story Neo-Classical, brick and stone building
Occupied and being preserved and restored by owner Bob Sienkiewicz.
- 1925 - Built for the offices of the Polish Co-Operative Savings and Loan.
- Served as a branch of the Buffalo Public Library.
- Served as the Polish Army Veterans Association of America Post #1.
- First floor still functions as the Polish Veterans' meeting room and museum.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
Other Pertinent Facts
- Architect Wladyslaw H. Zawadzki contributed the following buildings to the Polonia neighborhood: Al Cohens Bakery, Buffalo Trust Company Building, Burnhams Furniture Store, Dom Polski Building, Polish Singing Circle Building, Schreiber Brewing Company Building, Transfiguration School Building, Burczynski Bakery Building, and Unia Polska Building